All Saints Catholic Senior College, in giving expression to Gospel values, exists to extend to the members of our College community the challenge to recognise and embrace our potential:
In doing so, we will in all things be “Striving for Excellence”.
It is the mission of all members of our College community to create a school environment characterised by justice, hospitality, love, compassion, acceptance, good humour and generosity and one that provides a stimulating and challenging curriculum which links faith and culture.
To give expression to these values, we acknowledge Saint Teresa of Calcutta and Blessed Archbishop Oscar Romero, as our primary patrons and models of Christian living. In a spirit of affirmation and celebration, we are a community which daily creates a school climate of openness and friendship, all in the spirit of the Gospel Values.
As a Senior College catering to the needs of Year 11 and Year 12 students only, we aim…
- To provide a learning environment that is suitable for young adult learners.
- To provide the maximum opportunity for personal development and excellence in all aspects of their lives.
- To encourage students to become independent, flexible, self-motivated and self-disciplined young people with the ability to take their place in a rapidly changing world.
- To assist students in formulating personal and career goals in a supportive environment.
- To provide a transition stage between the more sheltered and controlled learning environment of the senior secondary school and the workplace and tertiary institutions such as TAFE, private colleges and university.
- To encourage the students to see themselves as a coherent group, working together in achieving common goals both for themselves and for the College.